Hi Stefan,

Thanks for information.

Can you please send me the patch details to fixup the CFI query related bug
for M29W128GH?

In the code for each header file there is a macro named
CONFIG_FLASH_CFI_DRIVER defined in each board specific header file in folder
/include/configs. But I am not seeing any #ifdef for this macro in code.
Where this macro is being checked in the code?

Is there any documentation giving details on how the CFI flash
driver executes in U-Boot?
Please share the document if you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Prakash