Hi Quentin,

On 2024/4/23 17:31, Quentin Schulz wrote:
Hi Kever,

On 4/23/24 03:09, Kever Yang wrote:
Hi Quentin,

On 2024/4/23 00:41, Quentin Schulz wrote:
From: Quentin Schulz <quentin.sch...@theobroma-systems.com>

UART2 controller is the controller in the reference design for debug
console. The default mux is M0 in that reference design. Until now, all
boards seemed to be using UART2M0 but RK3588 Tiger for example will be
using UART2M2 instead.
This feature already been supported, please use CONFIG_DEBUG_UART_BASE and
CONFIG_ROCKCHIP_UART_MUX_SEL_M to select your output channel.

CONFIG_ROCKCHIP_UART_MUX_SEL_M is only available in Rockchip's downstream U-Boot.

Sorry, my mistake, I'm searching the wrong code.

I though we should already have solution for this, it should be DEBUG_UART_CHANNEL then.

Thanks,

- Kever

git log -p -S ROCKCHIP_UART_MUX_SEL_M

returns nothing upstream, neither does git grep.

I used the same mechanism as for PX30.

This patch will be removed though as it's not needed until we have an open-source DRAM init. Until then we have to rely on the DDR bin to setup the UART.

Cheers,
Quentin