Dear colleague,

Oxford University Press has just advised me that Bayesian Statistics 6,
the Proceedings of Valencia 6, is now available at a special discount price.
See below.

The publication of Bayesian Statistics 7, the Proceedings of Valencia
7 is now very close: the final proofs are now being read by a
professional proof-reader hired by Oxford University Press. You will
be advised when the book is available.  Delegates who attended the
meeting will be offered an special price.

Best wishes,
Jose

________

>Just to let you know: Bayesian Statistics 6 is currently available at a
>special price of £29.99 in our annual book sale.
>
>Visit www.oup.co.uk/sale2003 for spectacular bargains in the Oxford
>University Press Sale 2003.

Prof. Dr. Jose M. Bernardo
Dept. Estadistica, Univ. Valencia
Fac Matematicas, 46100-Burjassot, Valencia, Spain
Tel and Fax +34 96 364 3560 (direct)
Tel +34 96 354 4362, Fax +34 96 354 4735 (office)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, www.uv.es/~bernardo