Dear Prof Zadeh,

Perhaps you could elucidate what you mean by "cointensive"? (I assume this
is explained in detail in your paper, but I also assume that one purpose
of your post here is to convince people that it will be worth investing
the time to read the paper.)

Also, what do you understand under "probability"? Your distinction between
"elasticity of meaning" and "probability of meaning" sounds very similar
to the distinction between the Bayesian and frequentist interpretations of
probability (as I understand "elasticity of meaning", the former
encapsulates it while the latter does not - perhaps you can convince me
otherwise).

Regards,
Konrad

Dr Konrad Scheffler