Thanks Russell bhai, Thanks for dropping the Ubuntu CDs. I loved your
attitude. You are always helpful to others. I believe one day you will
overcome. Your dedication will bring a great success.

I am interested to arrange a workshop in our office that you proposed. It
can be arranged at the end of the January. I am looking forward to hear more
about it. What will be my duty there?

Roobon