Dear friends,

It has came to our attention that a marked group of people are
emailing Ubuntu Bangladesh members urging them not to participate on
our team activities.  This is indeed very alarming, as they are making
false allegations against us in order to destroy our team image.

Therefor, my request to you is: if you receive any emails with anti
Ubuntu-BD propaganda, then please forward it to me.  I'll compile and
eventually make these hate mails available for everyone to read.

Hoping for your support,

Russell

--
Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted for the change to
take effect. Reboot now? [ OK ]