Omi bhai will have a session today where he'll talk about Probhat and
Unijoy and all the stuffs regarding Bangla.  He's an expert in this
field, and you can get all the answers from him.

See you at 3:30!

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 3:43 AM, raihan hasnain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there any phonetics Bangla keyboard for Ubuntu?
> I have followed this tutorial
> http://www.ubuntu-bd.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=32
> and enabled Probhat keyboard.
>
> Some guy told me that there is a phonetics layout for Probhat. Is that true?
> If yes then where can I find it, and how to install it?
>
> Help please.
>
> --

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted for the change to
take effect. Reboot now? [ OK ]