My university wanted to be an official mirror for ubuntu. I have told you
earlier, we are going to move into Ubuntu pretty soon (from Win2000 and
Fedora 5/6). Don't question about the space ;) but bandwidth might cause a
problem. We may get help from BracNET, but that will come later.

If there are a good number of Ubuntu users here, there are two good news.
I might help to convince BracNet and Sirius Broadband, if they get proper
help they'll host the mirrors as well. Then the BracNet and Zip users will
get direct ftp facilities for mirrors (without internet).