The story is, there was an Face book Group. I don't know who, I saw a
report from BBC world. Who made an application robot to submit unlimited
votes. When the authority detected the scam, they kicked the name of our
proposed wonders off from the list.

Sorry about my language but I used it wisely. First of all I change the
subject to OFF TOPIC, and the second things is I told the fact.

শালাকে শালা না ডেকে তো আব্বা ডাকা যায় না :)

--
Omi Azad <http://omi.net.bd> *|* +8803894550305 *|* Contributor of
Ekushey <http://ekushey.org>