Very good article Shahriar. Thank you for writing it. I am curious
about one thing, in older ubuntu cd versions, the gnome ppp was
absent. I mean, it needed to be downloaded from the repo. As per your
images of the network manager, i am guessing that it is pre installed
in intrepid ibex for the mobile networking purposes. Am i right? Or
did you had to install gnome ppp separately?

On 10/13/08, Shahriar Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 11:52 PM, Hasin Hayder
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> thats a very good review, shahriar!!
>>
>> thanks a lot for taking your time to write it up!
>>
>> -hasin
>>

> thanks Hasin bhai for the encouragement it means a lot :)
>
> the pleasure is also mine since I was playing around with it. Though it
> would have been nice to make it more informative.
>
> perhaps next time :)
> --

Hafiz Imtiaz
0306005