From: Abdur Rahim Khandker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ubuntu Bangladesh <ubuntu-bd@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:26:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-BD] Dialer with Ubuntu 8.04

I,m using a dial-up connection using land line
I created the dialer by providing the ISP name and dial number in the
network connection wizard of Windows. That created the dialer. Now iI simply
open the dialer and clik connect. It asks for username and password (which
was also provided during making the connection). Providind that and clicking
does the job.

The ISO file on my HDD shows the size to be 715,592 KB.

Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you.

Abdur Rahim