Hi everyone, I am back after a long break. I didn¹t have internet connection
on PC for a long time. I guess it¹s back now.

For the time being I used my cellphone¹s IMAP mail client some times the
Gmail App. But the problem is, I can¹t see any Bangla fonts.

I was wondering, specially after seeing Dark Lord¹s signature, that how to
use Bangla fonts on in a mobile device? I am using Nokia 6120 Classic. A S60
phone. I have tried the method of copying Bangla font in the System¹s font
folder, that sort of works with unreadable Bangla (no juktakkhor and
misplaced akar-ikar) and as a bonus I get the existing English font
distorted.

Nokia Care centers aren¹t helpful at all. So, don¹t counting them at all by
the way.

Off topic:

Does anyone know how to sue a fast food shop or restaurant? I literally want
to sue Golpea Burger at Bailey Road. I became sick after consuming their
burger there. After the delivery, I asked them if it was made yesterday or
something, they assured me that it was a fresh one. It wasn¹t.