beside that if you are going to write those repos's on the fly to dvd it
will take approx 1.5-2 hr to finish. so i think people who are interested to
get those repo should goto bauani bhai with their USB hdds or 32 GB
pendrives.

@bauani bhai - much appreciated your effort. you are doing really good work.
kudos.
regards