Dear All,

I am using KDE and GNOME both. First I install Ubuntu then install KDE. It
was perform well however from Last night without any notification I can't
use my Keyboard in KDE session(In one work none of the key is working). My
keyboard is quite old but I can use it in XP, GNOME and before last night in
KDE. The reason I install KDE is I love the visual effect of kubuntu. So I
will be very delight if any of you suggest me what could be reason.

Note:
1. Maybe in my absence mind i might do something which I cant remember.
2. I dont have any other keyboard at my home to test whether it is keyboard
problem or not. But I assume it is not keyboard problem as it is working in
GNOME and XP.

Thanks in Advance

--
Regards,