I'm urging everyone to use http://forum.linux.org.bd for all general
Linux related questions and keep this mailing list for Ubuntu related
discussions only.  Looking forward for your cooperation.

2009/7/31 Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor <zombiegenera...@gmail.com>:

> 07/31/2009 12:28 PM তারিখে, Shabab Mustafa লিখেছে:

>> Mailing list's List:
>> *
>> Mandriva:* http://www.mandriva.com/archives/en/mailing_lists.html
>> *Opensuse:* http://lists.opensuse.org/
>> *PCLinuxOS:*
>> http://www.pclinuxonline.com/mailman/listinfo/pclinuxos_pclinuxonline.com
>>
>> Or at least:
>>
>> *BLUA GG:* http://groups.google.com.bd/group/blua
>>
>> These list's are dedicated to solve the problem regarding corresponding
>> Distros, like Ubuntu-BD is dedicated for Ubuntu.
>>
>> BTW these distro's are not even DEB based. So why are you asking those here?
>>
> Cause I didn't know the address.Thanks to Unbound youth bro.
>
> --
> May almighty's blessing always be upon you-
> Md.Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
> Jaleswaritala,Bogra
> Homepage-Http://nirjhor.wordpress.com
> Mobile number-+8801673911916
>

> --
> Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org
> ubuntu-bd@lists.ubuntu.com

No Microsoft products were used in the preparation or transmission of
this message.

Russell John | Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance
1024D/91F003D2 | (+88) 0161-Russell | http://russelljohn.info

--
Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org