I just wanted to let you all know that this list is no longer
moderated, and all your emails will pass through directly.

We've taken measures to keep the environment of the list clean, we
seriously don't want any more flame wars or personal attacks in the
future.  This mailing list should be solely used to help users facing
problems with their Ubuntu systems, and to discuss issues relating to
the betterment of Bangladeshi Linux community.  Occasional off-topic
posts are okay as long as everyone finds it useful, but please don't
send us spam. :)

Thanks,
Russell

--