Hello List

Actually we working together for Open Source Software but one has no
relation with others. I surprised that your BDOSN office is just 2km
distance from Bangladesh Network Information & Support Center's Mirror
Server. We can easily connect your office with this Bangladeshi Local
Network, so that you can get high speed download of GNU software
(About 1Gbp/s). Sorry, the Local Mirror Network don't have any SFP
Connectivity at this moment.

If your office has good power backup and server/PC with hough disk
space, a Mirror can be setup at your office.

At this moment, Bangladesh Network Information & Support Center is
using the unused bandwidth & server disk space to mirror different GNU
Project.

The current news is, Ubuntu Archive is downloading on Mirror Server,
so that BD user can easily get update with 'apt-get' or other
different package management software of Ubuntu in high speed.

We already got query from BTRC/BTCL that why our FULL upload is used
where normal ISP use 1/4th of their upload.

Anyway, let's see how we can expand our support to FREE software, Our
PC, Our Freedom.

Regards
Ahamed Bauani