Sorry, there has not anything like Apton CD in Fedora. However you can still
create your own Yum offline repository for later use, though its a manual
process. And if you have a fast internet connection, you can create your own
customized Fedora CD/DVD.

If you have anything more to ask related to Fedora, please join Fedora
Bangladesh Mailing List:
a Ubuntu related mailing list.
 *
*

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 12:00 PM, just d way u like
<rmcooldude...@gmail.com>wrote:

> thanks very much
>
> acha ki apni bhai ki ekta jinis bolte parben je jerokhom ubuntu te
> apton cd royeche jekhane amra backup kore rakhte pari installed rather
> downloaded packages,je amake bar bar download korte hoye na , semon
> kichu ki fedora 13 e royechee.........
>
> On 9/4/10, Russell John <russell.j...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > Writing in Bangla is really very easy, there is nothing to be scared of
> it.
> >
> > You can try joining the following list but I'm afraid there aren't
> > many users there:
> >
> > On 4 September 2010 07:26, just d way u like <rmcooldude...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> mr russel apnar anek dhanobad amar topic respond korar jonne but the
> >> forum u specify is fully in bengali it would be better if the forum is
> >> like this where there is a little bit of bengali ami englishe post
> >> korb tale englishe answer besibag payi....thanks

> all

> >> --
> >> Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org
> >> Bangla Linux Forum | http://forum.linux.org.bd

> > --
> > TranceHost.com - Reliable & Affordable Web Hosting
> > Linux Powered | cPanel Accelerated | 99.9% Uptime | 24/7 Support
> >
> > --
> > Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org
> > Bangla Linux Forum | http://forum.linux.org.bd

> --
> Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org
> Bangla Linux Forum | http://forum.linux.org.bd

Angel
0DF8 3CD4 AFE3 68C6 2CDA 9F17 14B8 1A15 E5F7 73C2

Fedora -- FreedomĀ² and rapid innovation