From: YoBoY <yo...@ubuntu-fr.org>
Date: 9 November 2014 09:52
Subject: Re: [loco-contacts] ISO generator for LoCo teams
To: loco-conta...@lists.ubuntu.com

Le 08/11/2014 21:04, Ko Ko Ye` a écrit :

> last LTS (ubuntu-mm 12.04)
> we make with RemasterSys and source of  ubuntu-defaults-builder.
> it's most popular and  10000 or more DVD hardcopy distribution (with
> Local Company Sponsor)
>
> also you can download and check it.
> ubuntumm.sf.net <http://ubuntumm.sf.net>

hi,

This project can create uefi compatible ubuntu 64 bits edition ?

The problem with the french ISO/DVD is with the 64 bits edition. We can't
do (yet) an ISO who can boot with UEFI bios AND legacy bios. This is the
only edition working with the new windows 8 computers

The ubuntu tools only help us to produce ISO with legacy support. We
resolved recently the UEFI support problem but we lose the legacy bios at
the same time.

This is the third release without french DVD (10000 units every 6 month
before) :(

best regards

YoBoY

Have you tried Ubuntu Linux yet?
Check out http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/ and find out why it is a better
option than trying to upgrade your hardware to accommodate a newer version
of your current system.