I am willing to help with building the website.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: Gerard G
Sent: donderdag 3 december 2015 20:20
To: Ubuntu Belgium
Reply To: Ubuntu Belgium
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-be] can ubuntu-be be reanimated

Id be willing to help with website administration and writing for the german french and english part

Am 3. Dezember 2015 20:12:49 schrieb WhiteSpace <wh1tesp...@gmail.com>:

Hello all,

same as Frank, i too can help in writing and / or translating.

I've probably got some spare time to help out on events. (If planned well ahead, that is).

Good to see something's moving... :-)