Hi guys,

I had a conversation with Bodhi and it seems the proposal to alternate
meetings so that they are convenient to the Americas and the Eurasian
zone died a natural death due to insufficient debate.So here I
am,bring it back from the dead. :)

Simply put,2300 UTC translates to 0430 hours,4:30 am and it's very
tough to attend meetings at such a time.That's easily borne out by my
attendance record (NIL or at maximum one).I would like to propose
something like 1500 hours UTC,or 3:00pm for a meeting convenient to
the Eurasian zone,which would translate to 0700 PST.Now I don't know
what other time zones other members living in the Americas live in,so
please calculate,and provide feedback.

If that is inconvenient to members in the Americas,then we may
alternate meetings between 2300 UTC and 1500 UTC,so there is
reasonable participation in the meetings from all members.

Regards,
Easwar
Registered Linux user #442065

PS: Feedback from Eurasian zone members required.Please.:)