Hi Dmitrijs,

sorry for misunderstanding

this is the diagram from the wiki.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/CloudArchive?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=plan.png

so, the LTS is not related with xx.4 numbering, cMIIW.

can we use the 13.4 in production  or should we wait LTS 14.4?

--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."