Dear Developers,

   As some of you may have noticed, we had an unscheduled Debian archive
sync earlier today.   This was caused by a javascript bug uncovered
while doing some final testing on the new launchpad native sync
capability (which will allow those developers with upload rights to sync
those packages they have upload rights for directly).  Basically a "sync
only this package" got translated into a "sync everything".

   To see if any of the packages you care about have been affected,
please review the attached files (any further updates can be found at
[1]):

- synced_in_main - list of main packages affected.

- synced_in_universe_multiverse - list of universe/multiverse packages
affected.

- packages_with_diff: contains a list of those packages that got synced
even though there was an Ubuntu update already (yes, another bug was
found).  Didier has been manually cleaning these specific packages up,
but would appreciate additional review and help with a
couple of the affected packages.

  All of the affected packages have now been marked for building, so
there may be some instability until they get rebuilt and incorporated.

  The launchpad team has reproduced the bug on their staging server and
will be doing further testing there.  We will be testing it again on the
live system to ensure no other inadvertent side effects before this
capability is generally rolled out.

Thank you for your patience and help while we get this sorted.

Kate

[1] http://people.canonical.com/~didrocks/sync110727/

acl
attr
base-passwd
binfmt-support
chardet
cifs-utils
dblatex
dbus-python
debootstrap
doc-base
doxygen
ecj
enscript
exuberant-ctags
fonts-vlgothic
gccxml
gdb-doc
glew
gpsd
grep
hardening-wrapper
hwdata
ibus-anthy
ibus-pinyin
ibus-table
iso-codes
john
kcm-gtk
keyutils
lftp
libcap2
libdigest-hmac-perl
libgadu
libgwibber
libhtml-format-perl
libhtml-template-perl
libieee1284
libipc-run-perl
libisoburn
libisofs
libjpeg8
libpcap
libppix-regexp-perl
libtextwrap
libtirpc
libusb
libusb-1.0
libwibble
libx86
libxtst
lua5.1
lzo2
man-db
mpfr4
mtdev
mythes-it
neon27
obexd
portaudio19
pstoedit
pyenchant
pyudev
raptor2
rasqal
readline5
rpm
ruby1.8
scons
sphinx
squashfs-tools
tslib
ttf-liberation
u-boot
usb-modeswitch-data
wvdial
xserver-xorg-input-mouse
xserver-xorg-video-qxl
yui-compressor
acedb
adanaxisgpl
adjtimex
adolc
adonthell
advi
aesfix
aeskeyfind
alarm-clock-applet
alex
alure
amispammer
apache-upload-progress-module
apf-firewall
apt-file
ardentryst
arduino
aria2
arp-scan
aspectc++
atdgen
autoconf-archive
autojump
auto-multiple-choice
autossh
autotrace
avr-libc
backintime
basex
basic256
beanstalkd
betaradio
bindfs
biniou
bin-prot
biomaj
biosig4c++
bird
bitcoin
bluez-hcidump
bomstrip
bopm
botan1.8
bsaf
btag
bucardo
bwbasic
bzr-dbus
bzr-explorer
bzr-fastimport
bzr-loom
bzr-pipeline
cacti
cadabra
cairo-dock-plugins
calamaris
camelot
c++-annotations
ccfits
cctools
cdo
cduce
cgiemail
checkstyle
chron
cia-clients
ckeditor
ckermit
clanlib
clasp
classads
cl-hyperobject
clisp
cl-kmrcl
clojure1.2
clojure-contrib
clonalframe
cl-sql
clustershell
clzip
cmor
codegroup
coffeescript
coinor-cbc
coinor-flopc++
compass-susy-plugin
compass-yui-plugin
composite
cone
confget
convirt
courier-authlib
creepy
cronutils
cruft
csound
cupt
dailystrips
darktable
ddd
ddskk
debian-cd
debian-history
deets
device3dfx
dhcpcd
dhcpcd-ui
dh-make-perl
diakonos
dialog
diff-ext
discount
d-itg
djview4
dokuwiki
d-push
drupal6-mod-commentrss
drupal6-mod-filefield
drush
dsdp
dtc-xen
dwarfutils
dx
eet
eiciel
ekeyd
emerillon
enigma
epson-inkjet-printer-escpr
evernote-mode
expeyes
fastx-toolkit
fatattr
fcheck
febootstrap
feh
ffmpegthumbnailer
fizmo
fldigi
flickcurl
flightgear
fluidsynth-dssi
flumotion
flwm
focuswriter
fonts-horai-umefont
foreign
foxtrotgps
freebsd-buildutils
freebsd-utils
freedink-data
freepops
ftpwatch
fusioninventory-for-glpi
fuzzyocr
gameclock
game-data-packager
gammu
gargoyle-free
gaupol
gbirthday
gcap
gcc-avr
gdal
geany-plugins
gecode
gedit-plugins
geiser
gem2deb
geos
getmail4
gforth
gimp-plugin-registry
ginac
ginkgocadx
giplet
git-annex
git-buildpackage
git-cola
gitit
gitpkg
gjacktransport
gkrellm-x86info
glfw
globus-gridftp-server
glpi
gmic
gmtp
gnome-btdownload
gnome-subtitles
gnome-video-effects
gnujump
gnumed-server
gnunet-gtk
gnupg-pkcs11-scd
gozerbot
gphotofs
gpointing-device-settings
gpsk31
gri
grisbi
gsmartcontrol
gtk-gnutella
gtk-vector-screenshot
guidata
guiqwt
guymager
gwaei
gw-fonts-ttf
gyp
h5py
haskell-devscripts
haskell-dummy
hatari
hdf-eos4
hexer
hgnested
hgsubversion
hiredis
hitori
hodie
hp2xx
htmlcxx
httpcomponents-client
hugin
hydra
i3status
ibus-input-pad
ibus-skk
igv
ilisp
imagej
input-pad
ioquake3
ipwatchd
ipwatchd-gnotify
jabref
jags
jajuk
jaxe
jcc
jd
jquery-goodies
jqueryui
jsdoc-toolkit
jsonbot
jtreg
k3d
kdc2tiff
kdrill
keepass2
kernel-handbook
ketchup
kradio4
lastfm
latex-mk
lattice
lcms2
ldb
lemonldap-ng
libalgorithm-dependency-perl
libapache2-mod-authnz-external
libapache2-mod-xsendfile
libapache-mod-jk
libapp-daemon-perl
libaqbanking
libbft
libbio-graphics-perl
libbluray
libboolean-perl
libb-perlreq-perl
libcapsinetwork
libcatalyst-view-tt-perl
libcgi-application-basic-plugin-bundle-perl
libcgi-session-perl
libclaw
libcompress-raw-bzip2-perl
libconfig-any-perl
libconfig-auto-perl
libconfig-model-approx-perl
libconfig-model-openssh-perl
libconfig-model-perl
libconfig-model-tkui-perl
libcourriel-perl
libcrypt-x509-perl
libcurses-ui-perl
libdancer-perl
libdate-ical-perl
libdatetime-timezone-perl
libdbix-class-schema-loader-perl
libdebug
libdebug-client-perl
libdevel-declare-perl
libdist-zilla-perl
libee
libestr
libfile-readbackwards-perl
libfind-lib-perl
libforms
libfvm
libgeo-distance-perl
libgetopt-euclid-perl
libggiwmh
libgmpada
libgnome2-vfs-perl
libgtkdatabox
libhash-merge-perl
libhtml-formfu-model-dbic-perl
libhtml-mason-perl
libhtml-template-expr-perl
libhtml-treebuilder-xpath-perl
libhttp-browserdetect-perl
libhttp-proxy-perl
libhttp-tiny-perl
libimage-exiftool-perl
libinfinity
libio-aio-perl
libio-async-perl
libio-compress-perl
libitpp
libjifty-dbi-perl
libkarma
libkqueue
liblingua-es-numeros-perl
liblivemedia
liblocale-currency-format-perl
liblognorm
libloki
liblwp-online-perl
libmail-box-perl
libmarc-charset-perl
libmath++
libmath-polygon-perl
libmei
libmime-encwords-perl
libmlx4
libmodule-corelist-perl
libmodule-starter-perl
libmojolicious-perl
libmojolicious-plugin-basicauth-perl
libmongo-client
libmoose-perl
libmoosex-daemonize-perl
libmsgpack-ruby
libmthca
libnet-sftp-foreign-perl
libnet-ssh2-perl
libnet-trac-perl
libnzb
libofx
libomxvorbis
libowfat
libpam-afs-session
libpano13
libpasswd-unix-perl
libpdfbox-java
libperl-apireference-perl
libphp-swiftmailer
libphysfs
libplack-middleware-file-sass-perl
libpod-coverage-trustpod-perl
libpoe-component-client-http-perl
libpoe-component-client-keepalive-perl
libpoe-component-resolver-perl
libpoe-component-sslify-perl
libpoe-filter-http-parser-perl
libprefork-perl
libprelude
libproc-simple-perl
libquicktime
librose-db-object-perl
libsieve
libsocialweb
libstruct-compare-perl
libsvn-hooks-perl
libsvn-look-perl
libsx
libsynthesis
libsysactivity
libsys-virt-perl
libterm-sk-perl
libterralib
libtest-inline-perl
libtest-poe-client-tcp-perl
libtest-spec-perl
libtest-www-mechanize-perl
libtext-multimarkdown-perl
libtorrent-rasterbar
libunicode-linebreak-perl
libuninum
libupnp
libupnp4
liburcu
libvmime
libxbean-java
libxfce4ui
libxml-feed-perl
libxml-libxml-simple-perl
libxml-rss-libxml-perl
licq
lightyears
linbox
linphone
linux-base
linuxinfo
liq-contrib
liquidsoap
live-boot
live-manual
lives
lldpd
lme4
lmemory
logfs-tools
ltsp-docs
lua50
lua5.1-policy
lua-apr
lua-bitop
lua-cgi
lua-copas
lua-cosmo
lua-coxpcall
lua-curl
lua-cyrussasl
lua-doc
lua-event
lua-expat
lua-filesystem
luajit
lua-leg
lua-logging
lua-lpeg
lua-markdown
lua-md5
lua-orbit
lua-rexlib
lua-rings
lua-soap
luasocket
lua-sql
lua-svn
lua-wsapi
lua-xmlrpc
lua-zip
lucene2
lunzip
lwipv6
lynis
lzip
lzlib
lzop
magicor
magics++
maildir-utils
makebootfat
mango-lassi
manpages-zh
mantis
mapnik
maradns
massxpert
mathgl
matlab-support
mayavi2
mbt
mcabber
mcelog
mcmcpack
mcrl2
mcs
mecab
medit
meliae
mercurial
metche
mgltools-opengltk
mgp
mh-e
minidlna
mixxx
mksh
mlmmj
mlton
mmass
moblin-gtk-engine
mod-dnssd
mod-gnutls
mon
monster-masher
moosic
moria
mosquitto
mpdris
mpg321
mpich2
mswatch
multcomp
muroard
mysql-proxy
nam
namazu2
nautilus-dropbox
ncftp
nco
nginx
nikto
nilfs-tools
nipy
nipype
nlme
nodm
notmuch
obdgpslogger
obus
ocaml-atd
ocaml-extunix
ocaml-faad
ocaml-lastfm
ocaml-mad
ocaml-ogg
ocaml-speex
ocaml-theora
ocaml-usb
ocaml-vorbis
ocrad
ocsinventory-server
octave-image
ogre
omhacks
onscripter
oolite
openafs
openarena
openarena-data
openblas
opendnssec
openexr-viewers
openmsx-catapult
openmsx-debugger
openocd
openoffice-python
openpyxl
openrocket
opensaml2
opensm
openvanilla-modules
org-mode
otrs2
packaging-tutorial
palbart
pam-dbus
pari
pasmo
pbzip2
pcp
pd-cyclone
pd-earplug
pd-ext13
pd-ggee
pd-hcs
pd-libdir
pdlzip
pdmenu
pd-motex
pd-pddp
pd-pmpd
pd-vbap
perlbrew
perroquet
phonon-backend-vlc
php-compat
phpmyadmin
php-pager
picolisp
plasma-widget-cwp
plasma-widget-veromix
plexus-component-metadata
plexus-io
ply
plzip
pmx
polarssl
polib
postpone
ppmd
prelude-manager
prey
prosody
pslib
psqlodbc
psychopy
ptlib-wolf
pydirector
pyke
pynagram
pyparted
pyroman
pyside-tools
pytango
python-anyjson
python-apptools
python-apsw
python-bottle
python-chaco
python-cliapp
python-django-feincms
python-django-threadedcomments
python-enable
python-llfuse
python-networkx
python-old-doctools
python-pysqlite2
python-stdnum
python-traits
pywebdav
q4wine
qbzr
qimhangul
qlandkartegt
qmidiarp
qrq
qtractor
qtsmbstatus
quilt-el
qxmlrpc
radare2
rakarrack
r-base
rcpp
r-cran-coda
r-cran-epi
r-cran-epicalc
r-cran-iterators
r-cran-sn
r-cran-vgam
redis
redmine
remem
rinse
rkhunter
rlinetd
rlvm
roaraudio
rodbc
rows)
rsakeyfind
rsnapshot
ruby1.9.1
ruby-bcrypt
ruby-fftw3
ruby-rspec-expectations
ruby-sinatra
runlim
rxvt-unicode
r-zoo
s5
samtools
sauerbraten
sauerbraten-data
sbcl
scanmem
scheme2c
scid
scikit-learn
scilab
sciteproj
scolasync
scorched3d
scummvm
searchandrescue-data
seaview
secpanel
sentinella
sgt-puzzles
shake
shibboleth-sp2
shorewall
shorewall6
shorewall-doc
shorewall-init
shutdown-qapps
silly
simage
simgrid
sineshaper
sinfo
sisu
slashem
slurm-llnl
smb2www
snow
socat
soundtouch
spectemu
sphinxsearch
spice-protocol
sputnik
sqliteodbc
squid3
squirrelmail
sqwebmail-de
sshguard
starman
steadyflow
streamtuner2
strucchange
subvertpy
sugar-base-0.84
sugar-base-0.86
sugar-base-0.90
surfraw
swig2.0
swi-prolog
syncmaildir
sysprof
tagpy
tcc
tclcl
tclthread
telepathy-spec
tevent
texworks
ticgit
tinc
tinymce
tkrplot
tomcat7
topal
torque
tortoisehg
trac
trac-privateticketsplugin
tryton-modules-stock-location-sequence
ttf-ancient-fonts
ttf-atarismall
ttf-goudybookletter
ttf-hanazono
ttf-isabella
ttf-mplus
ttf-ocr-a
ttf-radisnoir
ttf-staypuft
ttf-tagbanwa
ttf-tiresias
ttf-tomsontalks
ttf-yanone-kaffeesatz
ttytter
tumgreyspf
udav
udpcast
udunits
ufraw
uglifyjs
ukolovnik
ulatencyd
unbound
unetbootin
unhide.rb
user-he
usermode
ust
uxlaunch
vagalume
varnish
vatnumber
verbiste
vgrabbj
viking
virt-viewer
vmtk
vnstat
v-sim
vym
wav2cdr
wdm
webgui
websvn
whyteboard
wireshark
witty
wmmixer
worker
wraplinux
wreport
xavante
xcfa
xchat-guile
xfce4-datetime-plugin
xgks
xjadeo
xmlstarlet
xnbd
xnec2c
xosd
xracer
xsysinfo
xsystem35
xview
xyscan
yade
yarssr
yatex
yojson
yokadi
yoshimi
z88
zathura
zbar
zeroc-ice
zeroinstall-injector
zfsutils
zutils
main
----
* libtextwrap | 0.1-11ubuntu1 | 0.1-12
-> nothing to do, new debian version contains the ubuntu change
* kcm-gtk | 0.5.3-0ubuntu6 | 2:0.5.3-1
-> reverted the ubuntu binary package name which differs from debian ones
* mtdev | 1.1.0-0ubuntu1 | 1.1.0-2
-> readded only remaining diff (apport script)
* libgwibber | 0.1.1-0ubuntu1 | 0.1.1-1
-> deprecated, in gwibber now. We should remove it btw

universe
--------
linphone | 3.3.2-3ubuntu2 | 3.3.2-4.1
-> just some symbol files added (the other change is in debian) remaining. the
only rdepends
   are in the same packages
classads | 1.0.9-0ubuntu1 | 1.0.10-2
-> ABI bump for 1.0.10, not interesting diff apart from that
   The only rdepends is condor, which hasn't been touched at least from lucid.
After fixing some packaging
   issue for the build-dep and deps, I tried to build it, fix the multi-arch
issue with libc detection, but
   then, I get a "cant build with gcc 4.6" at configure.
   As the package is not in debian, not maintained, is it worth try to fix
condor? If anyone is interested,
   help will be appreciated there.
uxlaunch | 0.50-0ubuntu1 | 0.60-1
-> only had an "intial packaging" in maverick, and the package name matches the
new debian package
   kept synced.