Hi again,

There is one week left to vote in the DMB elections (full quoted below).
We are aware that CIVS had a couple of days of downtime last week, but
it is back up now and we do *not* currently propose to extend the
duration of the vote. If you feel aggrieved by this, please get in touch
with the DMB and we may reconsider.

The vote closes on 2015-03-02 at approximately 12:00 UTC.

For the DMB,