Le mardi 16 octobre 2007 à 11:02 +0100, João Pinto a écrit :
> GetDeb is an user friendly UI to the latest software, that was our
> starting point, I am not sure that after overcoming the current
> technical APT adoption blockers we will be able to merge with
> backports at some point, that will be a policy issue to address later,
> I do not know what is the ubuntu backports team availability  to
> discuss processes and policies, anyway, we are not prepared for that
> yet.

Hi,

Do you have a list of the applications you are shipping for each version
of Ubuntu. Do you do any work to make sure that those updates will not
conflict with any of the Ubuntu changes or break user upgrades to the
next version of the distribution? That would not be the first time non
official packages create issue. Do you think it would be possible to
join efforts with the backport team to provide official backports that
would benefit users, your team and Ubuntu

Sebastien Bacher