hi,
Am Dienstag, den 13.01.2009, 10:22 +0530 schrieb Vishal Rao:
> Hello,
>
> I'd filed https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/312098 a while back about
> this build failure.
>
> So far there's just an automated comment to post output of lspci and
> Xorg.0.log etc but
> I'm not sure it's relevant and if a developer/packager might take a
> look at this.
>
> This is touchscreen support for (at least) my HP tx1302au tablet PC
> and includes a
> calibration tool in System->Preferences which works very well in
> Intrepid. I hope it
> will be available for Jaunty again soon.

that sadly wont happen, touchscreens will have t be supported by evdev
instead for which we dont have the setup yet, i'm trying to get that
going until feature freeze though. xorg dropped many of the header files
things like evtouch need to include at compile time, so drivers like
this will likely have to vanish in jaunty and be replaced by a new
mechanism sitting on top of evdev.

ciao
        oli