Hi!

I would report the following as bug, but as the Jaunty release is as it
is, I guess this can only be of interest for Karmic. Being unsure how to
handle it, I post here.

Also couldn't find anything with a quick web search.

I have a Hardy install on one partition, and now Jaunty on the next.
Jaunty offered to import data for Evolution and Firefox.

Looks like nothing was imported for Evolution, so I did that manually
afterwards.

With Firefox, I was surprised to find bookmarks many months old. Found
out it is because bookmarks.html was imported. But since version 3,
Firefox stores bookmarks in places.sqlite. Copying places.sqlite and
places.sqlite-journal worked.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: