A short while ago, Roy Schestowitz wrote
http://boycottnovell.com/2009/06/01/banning-opposition-to-mono/ which
has some disturbing evidence of MONO supporters actively censoring
good honest and concerned people such as Neighborlee on the ubuntu
forums and today I read some even MORE disturbing news in
http://boycottnovell.com/2009/06/06/opposition-to-mono-by-default/

this is OUTRAGEOUS! And on top of that, Roy has noted that you guys
are actively hiring MONO developers like the GNOME-DO developer!?!? No
wonder your distro is so corrupt! What's next!?!?

I never thought I'd live to see the day where canoical would side with
the asshole trolls such as the MONO camp.

I'm disgusted and you guys should be ashamed.

I hope you get rid of MONO. only then can your reputations be restored.

- a concerned ubuntu user

--
Only by destroying MONO will Linux be saved.