Le 05/11/2012 18:14, Jeremy Bicha a écrit :
On 5 November 2012 11:53, Rodney Dawes <rodney.da...@canonical.com> wrote:
There were large changes to address some specific user concerns around
the dash search, that went in *after* various freezes were in effect.
One example is http://pad.lv/1065652 which while obviously a user
interface change, happened after Final Freeze without the typical
paperwork; presumably because it was *that* critical to mitigate the
privacy concerns.

Indeed, it happens the day of the Release Candidate, we got some IRC discussion around it and a member of the release team reviewed the upload + some extra testing from the QA team. Nobody of the documentation team was around and it was as you say, critical to get in for the RC (less than 24h deadline are always fun :)).

I took great care that we don't introduce in the dash some untranslated strings (stealing the strings from ubuntu-online-account gnome-control-center panel). It wasn't an option to not include it after checking with the legal team, even if that was meaning some screenshots and documentation slightly outdated (without breaking the main documentation understanding though).

Cheers,
Didier