On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 21:26:44 -0400, Odeerheart wrote:
>can U please tell me if this package is available?
>libgraphicsmagick++3
>I need this dependency to run an application known as LaidOut, by Tom
>Lechner

Do you try to install it from a repository or, do you try to build it?

Did you search for the package?

http://packages.ubuntu.com/

Consider to mention what Ubuntu release you are using and what release
of LaidOut you're trying to build.

Regarding https://github.com/Laidout/laidout/blob/master/README.md you
don't need libgraphicsmagick++3.

However, it's available for

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=precise&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=libgraphicsmagick

and

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=trusty&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=libgraphicsmagick

Consider not to care about package names of a distro, but instead to
care about the needed build and runtime dependencies. Maybe what is
needed, is provided by other package names.

Also consider to post such requests to the Ubuntu users mailing list.

Regards,
Ralf