Le 01/09/2019 à 17:41, Jordan Bradley a écrit :
Hi there

I've never used a mailing list before so sorry if this is not the correct mailing list to ask this. What would be the best method of following the development of ZFS support in 19.10? I'm not a developer, I'm interested in the technology as an end-user.

Hey,

You have many various levels of details depending on your needs.

For weekly report of advancement of all desktop work (including ZFS), you can check our team weekly report: https://discourse.ubuntu.com/c/desktop/team-updates. However, those may be a little bit too precise and technical.

In September, we'll publish a suite of blog post on the official ubuntu blog (and mirrored on mine (https://didrocks.fr)): https://ubuntu.com/blog/desktop. The first post is available at https://ubuntu.com/blog/enhancing-our-zfs-support-on-ubuntu-19-10-an-introduction.

I hope you will enjoy your read.
Cheers,
Didier