Hey there,

Ok, since the job is long and failing on any connectivity I tried again with a smaller set and reduced to amd64. That worked and now the amd64/J indexes have been updated, bash-dbgsym and some other which were missing are not available. I'm doing similar updates for the other architectures now.

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher