Hello dear ubuntu developers, I'm currently making a PPA which provides many
tweaks and custom libraries/applications to improve the gaming/desktop use of
Ubuntu (Probably not suitable for mainline ubuntu), and I noticed that I cannot
build i386 debs unless there's already an i386 version in the repos, which
doesn't work for me as I either have to include i386 builds of important
libraries you don't provide or completely foreign libraries to the ppa, and I
don't really want to include 2 build system and 2 repos, so I beg you to give
me a way to build custom i386 builds, but I also heard that you have an i386
whitelist so if the above isn't possible can you please whitelist the following
source packages :
* obs-gamecapture-plugin
* mangohud
* glew (mangohud dep)
* glfw3 (mangohud dep)
* vkbasalt

I also tested and built all of the above on another build system and they work
perfectly!

Thank you!

- Best regards : Ward Nackchbandi/CosmoHQ