Hello.

I have been using the Ubuntu Mobile distro in my Car PC and I love the new
Hildon arrangement that makes it very touch friendly. However I cannot use
my Touch Screen at all.

Over at MP3Car.com here is a link to the forum where we have been trying to
unearth an answer to our problems:
http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/linux/126313-linux-touch-screen-problem.html

The current calibration tool is useless and the current drivers are
uninstallable. The tool that appears to have an answer only appers as a mock
up and I cannot find a package that contains the magical tool. The tool I am
referring to is on Ogra's blog on this page:
http://ograblog.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/the-ubuntu-mobile-beta-images/#comments

If you have a solution, a few of us Linux junkies would love to test a beta
solution.

Jeff       (yam125)