From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Feb 23, 2007 4:16 PM
Subject: Regarding your upload of supertux-0.3.0
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

According to the wiki at http://supertux.lethargik.org, it is strongly
discouraged to use the 0.3 branch of SuperTux in a distribution. It
was uploaded to the repositories for Ubuntu 6.10, however, against our
guidelines. An honest mistake, but the 0.3 series is a development
snapshot, and is highly unstable. Since I filed a bug report on the
subject half a month ago, and no action was taken, I decided to send a
message to you, the uploader of that package. Please remove the
unstable SuperTux package from Ubuntu's repositories.
Thank you for your time,
A concerned SuperTux developer