Even if the crossbuilder feature is not yet supported in the phablet SDK there are good solutions available.

I personally like to use the cowbuilder and cowbuilder-dist builders. You can create chroot traget with `cowbuilder-dist raring armhf create` (expect a bunch of deps)

Than make the source package the way you would do for desktop target:
$ dh_make -p %FOLDERNAME%_0.1 -s -y --createorig
$ debuild -i -I -S -sa -us -uc -nc

and build the armhf binary package with cowbuilder-dist build yourapp.dsc

or just log in to the armhf chroot and build with `dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -nc`

bzoltan