Hi Matthias,

The bug you report is also registered in the new source location for the
core apps as well (which is Gitlab)

https://gitlab.com/ubports/app-dev/notes-app/issues/11

Feel free to add any additional findings there, which may help move some of
the editing issues in notes-app along.

Also a very good new year to you both!
Pat, thanks again for all your efforts in bringing Ubuntu Touch as far as
it did.
You will probably be aware of UBPorts Foundation which is continuing the
work and doing a stellar job as well. Don't hesitate to drop by in one of
the buzzing Telegram channels and say hi.

br
Mathijs