Hello,

As mentioned in my blog post from earlier today
(https://stgraber.org/2023/07/10/time-to-move-on/), Friday 7th of July
was my last day at Canonical.

While my involvement in Ubuntu far predates me joining Canonical, my
day to day involvement with the project has changed quite a bit over
the years.
I joined the release team, cdimage team, archive team and SRU teams as
part of my work in the foundations team quite a few years ago and
continued to help out here and there afterwards.

The reality is that over the past few years, I would only spend a few
hours per cycle reviewing some packages in the queue or letting an SRU
through when someone would directly nag me.
I held on to those privileges until now because I have a tendency to
keep a very close high on IRC even over the weekends, which meant that
I would often be around whenever some kind of emergency would arise.
This combined with the added access provided to those who also happen
to be Canonical employees meant that while not an active member, I
would have been able to quickly revert or fix an issue in an
emergency.

Now that I have left Canonical, this doesn't really apply anymore and
I don't see myself committing more time towards those teams than I
have been able to in recent years.
As a result, I'm stepping down from those teams and have already
updated Launchpad accordingly.

I'm still going to be on IRC and will remain an Ubuntu Core Developer,
so should I be of any assistance, please let me know!

Stéphane