Hi,

Em 01/08/2023 18:55, Lucas Kanashiro escreveu:
Hi SRU team,

I'd like to request a minor change in the Docker.io group SRU exception [1]. There is an ongoing change happening in all supported releases [2] where now we are going to backport the following set of source packages:

- src:runc
- src:containerd-app
- src:docker.io-app

In order to keep the exception up-to-date, I'd like the approval to replace all the occurrences of docker.io by docker.io-app and all occurrences of containerd by containerd-app. If that is fine and you prefer, I can apply the changes myself, just let me know.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DockerUpdates
[2] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2023-August/042729.html

Since no one replied and the changes are trivial I went ahead and already applied them. Let me know if you spot anything wrong.

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro