Hi all,

Dominik came to me as he tested the Desktop image with an old nvidia
graphics card (GTX 770), and the proprietary drivers for it weren't
installed when running the nvidia test scenario on the ISO tracker,
rather using the nouveau driver.

IIRC for old hardware the relevant proprietary version is the 390, which
appears not to be available in Mantic but was in Lunar.

It's not a huge problem as the feature coverage of nouveau for old
GPUs is pretty decent, however I'd like to know whether it was
intentional, and if so, can someone mention that in the release notes?

Cheers,
Simon