Technical Board,

It has been six months since Sebastien opened this email thread, and neither the Release Team, the SRU team, nor the AA team have documented or published any process for this, nor is there evidence Technical Board holding them to this.

Additionally, my email and recommendations/suggestions for what it means to be part of such high-leadership teams went largely ignored.

As I write this, an incident is occurring [1] in which mutter has a major regression due to an SRU[2][3] that was released for mantic, but no AAs are available to halt the phasing. *This is a failure not only on the part of the Desktop team for not adequately testing the mutter update, but also the AA team for not having coordinated anybody available in case something like this were to occur.* Furthermore, *this is a failure of the TB for not enforcing adequate onboarding for any of the core teams.* As stated before, without adequate onboarding for core teams, *the project will die.*

This is the first of several events of its kind that can happen due to attrition. This attrition can happen in many ways. The time to act is *now* and not whenever you have time.