I think it would be timely to talk some more about JeOS, so I put this
on the agenda for tomorrow:

 JeOS support/documentation for gutsy, plans for hardy

We've got a nice press release and coverage, but not much helpful
stuff for users.

Here are a few links and thoughts.

Announcement:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-announce/2007-November/000106.html

See e.g. https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-jeos/+bug/163786
and existing discussion at

for the sorts of questions that many users are bringing up.

Gutsy JeOS documentation:
 Use a wiki page to talk about the .iso and linux-virtual kernel
   and ubuntu-jeos-builder?
 https://help.ubuntu.com/community/JeOS ?
 (https://help.ubuntu.com/community/KVM is very helpful on networking....)

Mailing list - need a separate list to better include users?
 and use the server team list for development?

Backport of ubuntu-jeos-builder to gutsy?  Use ppas?
 https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-jeos/
 Already much more fun/useful than the ISO I think.

Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/