Hey guys!

Please, let me take back what I said about this:

" - Is Linux 3.13, the worst kernel version, ever? YES! It is..."

Definitively, *NO, it is not.* My subject for this thread was too dramatic,
I agree. Sorry...   :-P

Well, the following patch fixed the problem for me:

---
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=64a9a34e22896dad430e21a28ad8cb00a756fefc
---

IT is amazing, it is impressive how a small patch like this, can bring
stability again (or the lack of it, lots of problems).

You guys can test the new kernel for Trusty from here:

---
http://people.canonical.com/~arges/lp1346917/
---

Linux 3.13 (*33.58~lp1346917v201407220903*) is working like a rock solid
again! No problems at all, nothing is wrong with it.

Nevertheless, Ubuntu Trusty 14.04.1 still does NOT have this patch. Do you
guys knows when it will be pushed to the main repo?!

Cheers!
Thiago