Daniel Nylander escribió:
> I noticed that you included the template for compiz in feisty
> 0 strings at the moment. Please import.
>

> Templates with 0 strings
>
> compiz (as noted above)
> skim-scim-hangul
> skim-scim-tables
> thunar-volman

The templates that we are processing for first time appear that way
until we finish the import. As you can check now, those templates have
messages and translations.

> Some other templates if these hasn't been imported or not
> (I'm not sure there exists translations for these but I guess it does)
>
> desktop-gtk-qt-engine
> desktop-kipi-plugins
> desktop-libkipi
> desktop-skim
> kfile-k3b
> kio-apt
> kio-videodvd
> kipiplugin-metadataedit
> kipiplugin-sync
> libadept
> dpkg-dev

If there are translations for those templates, they were not imported
with Ubuntu's package, so I would recommend that you file bugs against
those packages or send to me links to tarballs with those translations
so I do a manual upload (bugs will help to fix this for next Ubuntu
development cycle.

Cheers.

- --
Carlos Perelló Marín