On 2022-03-30 00:21, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
On 2022-03-29 19:41, pascal wrote:
Greetings Ubuntu translators,

I'm trying to contribute on translating ubuntu items from english to
Dutch but i dont see any fields to place a new translation
suggestion. I'm logged into to Launchpad, but i'm not yet a member to
a translate team.

Should i be able to translate items as guest or not?

You should indeed be able to submit suggestions. The screenshot you
linked to from the other message is not what I see if I visit that page.
For each string I see a "New suggestion" field, but those are missing on
the screenshot.

Btw, this is the URL to the page in question:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+source/gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons-ng/+pots/ding/nl

It would be useful to know if others have encountered this issue, i.e.
not being able to submit translation suggestions via Launchpad's
translation interface.

Personally I suspect that there is some issue with your LP account, and I would recommend that you submit a ticket here:

https://rt.ubuntu.com/

to get help to sort it.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson