I propose holding a key signing party at the Burger King south of the
I-90/OH-306 intersection in technically Willoughby.  This would be a 39
mile drive westward for me.  For the Mansfield crew and folks in
Trumbull County it would be 90+ miles away and only about 45-55 miles
for folks from Akron.  The site would be a short drive of less than 15
miles for folks in Chardon.  Not everybody across the entire LoCo will
be able to make it but this will help start building at least part of
the web of trust.  The location of the Burger King is plotted here:
http://goo.gl/maps/XGrtK

Paul Tagliamonte is interested in participating in such an event between
getting in at Hopkins and heading south to Columbus for OLF2012.  Other
dates are possible too.  I'm reading the HOWTO here as to organizing
things:
http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html#list_based

How say you?  Are you interested in participating to build a fabulous
GnuPG web of trust?  What date works for you?

Stephen Michael Kellat
alpacaher...@identi.ca