Ever since I upgraded to ubuntu 11.04 on my HP 430 notebook, its touch
pad has started giving a problem. It stops working randomly and then
starts working back after a reboot. Also, when the touch pad stops
working and then if I connect USB mouse then the mouse works just fine
but not the touchpad. Please let me know what information should I
provide you so as to help you figure out this issue.

** Affects: xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (Ubuntu)

--
Touch pad stops working randomly after upgrading to 11.04
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/922125