While libreoffice is running, the whole system crashes randomly. There is no
regularity and it happens at least with libreoffice writer, calc, draw and
impress. It happens, even when the libreoffice window is not focused or on top
of other windows. Sometimes it happens after minutes, sometimes after hours. I
can not see any relation to the functions I use in libreoffice. It happens
also, when working with some very basic spreadsheets without importing
pictures, graphs or whatsoever.
Also, I can not detect any significant changes in CPU or memory usage, just
before it happens.

I can only tell, that it might be a bug in libreoffice, as this only
happens while libreoffice is running. I am observing this for about half
a year now.

The symptoms:
 * Everything is frozen. The windows and buttons do not react any more.
Actually I think the mouse disappears (I am not sure on that).
 * I can not change to an other terminal.
 * I case some sound or music was playing it continues.
 * I can not restart X via CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE any more
The only thing I can do is to switch off my computer (by pressing the power
button for a long time).

This bug makes libreoffice unreliable on this system and working with it
can be quite frustrating, as all unsaved changes are lost!

$lsb_release -rd
Release:        11.04
$apt-cache policy libreoffice
libreoffice:
  Installiert: (keine)
  Kandidat:    1:3.3.4-0ubuntu1
  Versionstabelle:
     1:3.3.4-0ubuntu1 0
        500 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ natty-updates/universe amd64
Packages
     1:3.3.2-1ubuntu4 0
        500 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ natty/universe amd64 Packages

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
Package: libreoffice-core 1:3.3.4-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-13.55-generic 2.6.38.8
Uname: Linux 2.6.38-13-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: wl
Architecture: amd64