Right, it's probably appropriate to finally have a documented wiki-page
for Mesa SRU's, so I'll create one.

Upstream does extensive conformance testing on every release, but they
do not cover hardware drivers. For that, we should be able to use
Intel's Mesa CI which tests branches on many generations of GPU's from
them. In order to use it, they need to grant developer access to it and
I have a request pending now.

For AMD hardware we can maybe ask them to test the backport on their CI
(AIUI it's not public).

In the past we've had the cert team test the backports on a handful of
enabled machines (both Intel & AMD), but having the above would greatly
improve the coverage and give greater confidence in these SRU's.

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  Backport packages for 22.04.4 HWE stack