Public bug reported:

On my Ububtu 22.04.4 system, NVDIA GeForce GT710, my-weather-indicator does not
show widget as they should be (move them across desktop, positioning, showing
on all desktop, etc.), but are shown as windows, impossible to move from the
position they have when shown.
If I switch my drivers to nvdia-driver-470, surprise!: everything works as
expected, widgets are really widgets and I can see weather information on every
desktop, in the position I placed them.
The problem is that I can't use nvdia-driver-470 because they let crash my
digital signature application, which is more important to me than weather info,
so I have to use xorg-server, but I would like it to work correctly with
widgets as well.

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

  xserver for NVDIA GeForce GT710 not showing widgets but windows